I deliver scaled Information and Communication Technology (ICT) solutions and meticulous project management for clients and businesses.
For TAFE Digital I deliver;
- server administration of the TAFENOW student development environment (both web server and virtual) at the Coffs Harbour Education Campus (CHEC).
- upgrade of TAFENOW virtual server configuration including replacement of old hardware.
- for TAFE Digital online teaching and marking of Certificate 2, 3, 4 and Diploma level information technology subjects.
- content expert unit reviewer for competency validation for the unit Install, configure and test an internet protocol network.
For medium sized business I am delivering;
- increased staff productivity ensuring the desktop environment is robust, available and centrally managed.
- introduction of business-grade video conferencing as an eHealth solution which allowed for multi-site communications between medical professionals, nurses and patients.
- introduction of the latest IP phone system allowing multi-site communications, better use, increase staff productivity and substantial cost savings for the organisation.
- introduction of the latest cloud technology with Office 365 and better internal staff communications with Lync and Yammer.
- upgrade of ageing fleet of desktop hardware to compact, low cable, high-performance Dell Optiplex All-in-Ones (AIO).
- introduction of virtual server technology providing better performance, greater staff productivity through terminal server technology and increased security through a controlled desktop environment.
Previously working for Southern Cross University I delivered;
- efficient, friendly and diligent desktop support for all staff and students of the Coffs Harbour Education Campus (via remote tools and in person visits).
- complex network and printer support.
- active directory management and group policy design.
- desktop imaging and installation.
- teaching and research server purchase and virtualisation of multiple server operating systems.
- accurate administration tasks such as asset registry updates, leased asset management, Adobe software license administration, secure computer asset decommissioning and practical knowledge and adherence to OH&S laws.
- database administration services for the Universities fleet of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL databases.
For small business I am delivering (via the WoodsIT Web Hosting business);
- efficient, value for money, set and forget backup solution using LAN connected NAS.
- very fast websites using Google Cloud Australian based web servers.
- increased email reliablity using Google G-Suite buisness grade services.
- remote desktop support via remote tools and phone to provide on timely support.